samedi 30 août 2014

Motif # 20




I found the design of this doily in an old book called "Frauberger Schiffchenspitze"- Band II
 from the Antique Pattern Library.
There was no explanation under the picture  and I had to look up the number of stitches in other patterns of the book. Fortunately there are lots of photos and details about similar tatted patterns

10 commentaires:

  1. I like that book, there are a lot of beautiful items in there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Perfect tatting and a beautiful design!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, beautiful and unusual pattern. Well done for figuring it out.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, très joli modèle! Et plutôt original.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like it, It's lovely. Great Job
    María

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the Tina Frauberger patterns. You did a wonderful job.

    RépondreSupprimer