mercredi 13 août 2014

Motif # 18

Here is the complete motif :

Design : Takako Tikano



The model is presented with a fine gold necklace chain , but I could tat double knots to connect the ground to the clasp : I don't know how what is the best ...


10 commentaires:

  1. This is so pretty! I am wondering if more tatting will detract from the design, in which case I believe a thin metal chain might work best...?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I believe that a long tatted chain would be the best because a metal chain would wear on the tiny fibers in the thread and eventually break it.

      Supprimer
  2. So pretty. I look forward to seeing how you decide to finish it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your tiny motifs are very beautiful and can see where more tatting might distract, but since they are all separate you could try it,and cut them out you it doesn't look good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very beautiful and spring like!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. thank you all for your visits and comments
    Fox yes, you're right, because I ask myself the same question. I do not want to distort the design
    On the other hand, Madtatter right, small patterns are independent and I could easily undo the rest of the pattern ..

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is very pretty and elegant in these two colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very elegant, very pretty ! Love the assembly & colors :-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great design, your necklace is very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I believe that a long tatted chain would be the best because a metal chain would wear on the tiny fibers in the pico and eventually wear through it.

    RépondreSupprimer