mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Here are two new tatted motifs.


I continue to train myself to make Cluny.  I have tatted simple flowers using Cluny leaves 
These basic patterns can be found easily, but I am not satisfied with the result
A lacemaker told me she had to do at least 100 Cluny leaves before mastering the art ... so it's not over! lol
 

5 commentaires:

  1. This are looking good I like the bead in the center one. I have a little heart pattern you can have I made with clunys if you like :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you Madtatter
      yes I'll try to tat your cluny pattern if you send it to me !

      Supprimer
  2. Your clunies look very nice!! :) I have tried and failed and have to try again some time. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you God's Kid
    Try again, sure you get it ! To tat clunies I need to be quiet and to hzve enough time ... to fail sometimes ;-)
    Have a nice day

    RépondreSupprimer